In this document the customer is referred to as “the customer or you” and the service provider [ great value taxi cab ] is referred to as “we or Great value Taxi Cab”
RESERVATION / USE OF OUR SERVICE:
• An online/Phone / text advance booking is entitled to a 15% discount. Advance booking in this case means a minimum of 3 hrs before the actual service time.
• A student, a veteran, a senior citizen (elderly), and those without personal vehicles are entitled to 30% discount but the reservation need to be done at least 3 hrs in advance. A student needs to show a student ID. FOR DISABLED , THE RATE WORKS IF AND ONLY IF THEY ARE ABLE TO TRAVEL WITH US WITH OUT REQUIRING A SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION.!
• We may require credit card information to hold and secure a customer’s reservations in the instances when our vehicles has to travel 20 miles or more to pick the customer up.
Customers have the option to pay up on delivery of the service in which case there would be no refund. But if customers choose to pay in advance , then they are required to make cancellation a minimum of 2 hours before the actual delivery of service to get full refund. If customers cancel one hour before the actual delivery of service , they receive 50% refund. Any cancellation under one hour before the actual delivery of service results in no refund.
• Customers need to claim [ask for] their discounts.
Flag Drop: $2:75
Per additional mile: $2.80
Clean Up charge: $ 150
• All discounts are calculated from the above rate.
• Trips are billed based on the Taxi meter from the time of pick up to the time of drop off.
SMOKING & DRUG USE
• Smoking and consumption of any illegal drug inside our vehicles is prohibited. But a customer may request the driver to stop the vehicle if the customer needs to smoke a cigarette. Drivers are authorized to discontinue the service and charge the full amount in the instances of any illegal activity and or drug use. We reserve the right to report any illegal activity including drug use in or near our vehicles to the police as required by law.
• The customer is/are responsible for any damages committed to our vehicles by any member of your party during the course of the service, either willfully or accidentally. Any damages to our vehicles can result in an extra charge of a minimum of $100, including loss or theft of property from the vehicle.
• Rates are subject to changes without any prior notification.
• You could be using our own vehicles or other independent contractors who work with us.
• Our drivers and / or independent contractors work with us after they have gone through a background check for the safety of our customers.
• Our drivers are instructed to show professional behaviors at all times, please report any inconsistent behavior / misconduct. email@example.com / 480 332 3362